The GeoBook 240 laptop expertly balances portability and productivity in a 14-inch form factor, combining a lightweight frame with intuitive design features. A Full HD (1920 x 1080) screen delivers crisp, clear visuals, and GeoBook 240 comes pre-loaded with Windows 10 in S Mode, so it’s an ideal portable work or study device.
GeoBook 240 14” Laptop (US)
Breeze Through Your Day
GeoBook 240 is powered by an Intel Pentium Quad-Core processor and 8GB RAM (Memory) so it’s well equipped to breeze through your daily challenges. For storage, GeoBook 240 has a speedy 128GB SSD (Solid State Drive) and comes with expansion options – an M.2 SATA bay, and a MicroSD card slot.
A built-in front-facing 2MP webcam, dual microphone and 2 integrated speakers ensure you have the tools you need to communicate with friends, family or co-workers easily and efficiently. 802.11ac Wi-Fi brings reliable wireless connectivity less prone to interference from other devices.
- Display: 14-inch HD 1920 x 1080 Display
- Processor: Intel Pentium Silver N5030 Quad Core Processor
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB SSD, MicroSD Slot (Supports up to 64GB)
- Wireless Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2
- Ports: USB 3.0, USB 2.0, Mini-HDMI, USB Type-C, 3.5mm Headphone/Microphone Jack
- Camera: 2MP Front-Facing Webcam
- Audio: Dual Speakers & Dual Microphone
- Dimensions: 0.75 x 13.15 x 8.82 inches (H x W x D)
- Weight: 3.26 pounds
Ports are always at a premium on a compact laptop, so GeoBook 240 helps you make the most of your connections with a versatile USB-C port. Reversible and perfect for expansion hubs or docks, with the correct accessories USB Type-C can transmit video, audio, network, and data.
In addition to USB-C, GeoBook 240 has a USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports for connecting peripherals or data-storage, plus Mini-HDMI for the addition of an extra display and a 3.5mm audio port for headphones.